Monday, July 6, 2009

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Went for a nice bike ride near the condo here in Reno. There's a large park near the condo, and behind the park is a small pile of rocks to climb. This shot shows Lemmon Valley:



This shot is looking towards the North Valley Regional Park and our Condo is just on the other side of it. In the background, you can see 395 that runs North of Reno. It's about 6 miles to downtown on Hwy 395.



Later, I found some great flowers to snap some shots of:


I'm still having a little trouble getting shots from my camera to my phone. I did buy a 4 gig micro-chip that I can transfer directly from my camera to my phone, but it turns out that most pictures on my camera are t00 big for my phone to process. I can view them, but if I try to send them or use my phone to post here to blogspot, it just doesn't work. I still have to get on a computer, like I'm doing right now.

By the way, if you are trying to send me mail, the best way to do it is to send mail to my Post Office Box in Sisters. The full address is:

Stephen Fosdick, P.O. Box 1596, Sisters, Oregon 97759

I have someone checking my mail about every two weeks and sending it to me where ever I might be. I'm expecting to receive a bundle of mail tomorrow. Of course, if you just want to send me a text or e-mail, those go straight to my phone so I get them right away.









No comments: