Monday, June 15, 2015

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I changed my plans just a bit, as I found a Craig's List ride to Hood River that was leaving early in the afternoon on Tuesday. I called my dentist, and they were able to move up my appointment ... that was a good thing!

Ivan was on his way to the coast to interview for a position with the forest service. Good luck on landing a perfect job!

I had an enjoyable time looking around and seeing the sites! My son, Kyle Ocean is an artist, and has one of his projects on display near a bike shop there, called "Northwest Sun."


There was a nice coffee shop there, called Dog River Coffee. They have free computers that customers can use ... that was nice. I sent a letter to the editor of the local newspaper, thanking the town for being nice to PCT hikers.


It rained a little overnight, but not bad. It's good to get this hike started.

No comments: