Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy New Year, everyone!

It's turning out to be a GREAT Year, and I'm loving my new life here in Sisters, Oregon. It's hard for me to believe that it was a WHOLE YEAR AGO when I was just getting started on my 5,000 mile trek!

Here's some very important news ... I finally have a local phone number! Please up-date your records to show my new phone number: 541-549-1339. I hope you'll call me or send me a text message ... I always enjoy hearing from friends!

I took this shot at the end of November. I was about 2 miles from my house, looking up at the Three Sisters.



Right before Christmas, 2008, we had a very nice snow storm here in town. Most of the snow is gone, but I'm sure we will have more before the winter is over!

No comments: