Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Things have been very busy for me lately ... looking for work and looking for a place to live. I've been staying in Salem, but I'm looking for a place to live in Eugene, Oregon.

I found a new job working at a charter bus company in Junction City, Oregon called Experience Oregon. They're a small family owned company, but they have great equipment and I enjoy working for them. Here's one of the buses that I've been driving.


I took this shot with my cell phone while taking the U of O Stunt and Gmynastics Team to a meet in Tacoma, Washington last weekend.

The next big project for me is to find a decent, safe place to live in Eugene. This is turning out to be a much more difficult task than I thought it would be. I've looked at a lot of places and talked to a lot of people. Mostly, I'm getting leads from Craig's List. What I've seen so far is either too expensive or too dirty and smells like a dog lives there. And I won't settle for any place that smells like smoke!

As soon as I have a new mailing address, I'll let everyone know.

No comments: