Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It took two days, but we finally arrived in Reno, Nevada. This will be our new base of operations. Now, we are just waiting for the fire season to start and that first call from the forest service saying that they have hungry fire fighters out there waiting for us to come and fix them dinner!

Word around the house is that we might have a few days off. Some of the crew has been talking about going up to Oregon, and I might go with them. Otherwise, I might try to go to LA for a few days. When I went through LA at the end of the Aids Life Cycle a few weeks ago, I really didn't get to stop and see anyone there, and I really wanted to. This might be the perfect time to take a quick trip there. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Meanwhile, I'll explore Reno some and post some pictures of the place.

No comments: