Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm still in Moab, Utah, and it's a wonderful biking and hiking town. It got very cold last night, but the sky is blue and the sun is shinning, so I know it's going to be another beautiful day.

Before I forget, I want to put in a plug for a great web site for bikers called "www.warmshowers.org" . This is a site where people sign up to host bikers, and they have over 10,000 members all over the world. You can also read stories from world cyclists. I've used this site to find a host, and I'm also a member that will host other bikers when I'm at home. Check it out, and if you like a bike riders, sign up to be a host. Oh yeah, IT'S FREE!

Today, I'm thinking about going to Slick Rock to mountain bike, but I'm a little worried that it's too much of a challenge for my skill level. If it gets too bad, I'll just walk! Hopefully, I'll have some good pictures to post later!

Happy trails!

No comments: