Monday, August 25, 2008

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pilot Peak Trail to Hyatt Lake Campground. 20 miles, 1751 miles total.



This shows the dry, grass covered hills near Southern Oregon.


It's fairly dry here in Southern Oregon. Finding water is not always an easy task. It reminds me of the desert of Southern California in many ways. I ate an early dinner, but when I got to Hyatt Lake Resort and heard that they had a nice Pizza Restaurant, I decided to eat a second dinner! While I was there, Phillip came by to order a pizza. I had not seen him since we last met in Independence, California. We had a nice visit while he waited for his order. Later, I decided to camp near them in the campground about a mile away.

After I ate my pizza, I ordered some Ice Cream! It's so nice to have restaurants along the trail!

No comments: