Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I took a Zero day today. After a wonderful breakfast by some trail angels (China Doll, Riffleman, Princes and Bat Boy) that were camped in their RV's near Barrel Springs, I hitched a ride to Warner Springs Ranch Resort. It was an easy hitch, and it was great to get to the Ranch early in the morning rather than in the afternoon like all the other hikers I was hiking with.




First thing, I went and did my laundry ... no line and no waiting, except I had to walk across the street to the little store to get laundry soap and change for the washing machine.

Next, I was able to get on a computer and up-load some photos. Again, no line and no waiting.

By the time most of the other hikers showed up, I was soaking in the hot pool! What a great place to take a zero day!

No comments: