Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mail Stop Information

I've been trying to create a list of towns that I plan to stop to check for mail. It's turning out to be much more difficult than I thought it would be, because I really don't know what kind of pace I'll be able to maintain on the bike ride.

So, I've decided to commit to the first three mail stops, and I'll post additional mail stops once I'm on the route and I know more about my ability to keep up a pace.

The first mail stop will be in Wellborn, Florida 32094 on Wednesday, February 7, 2008. This is about 180 miles into my trip, and I'm planning on taking it slow for at least the first 5 days, just so I don't over do!

My second mail stop will be in Caryville, Florida 32427 on Wednesday, February 13, 2008. This is about mile 410 or so.

My third mail stop will be in Perkinston, Mississippi 39573 on Monday, February 18, 2008. This is about mile 620 or so.

To send mail to my first mail stop, the envelope should look like this:

Stephen Fosdick
General Delivery
Wellborn, Florida 32094

Make sure you send it in plenty of time so it will arrive before Feb. 7, 2008. Any mail that is not picked up by me within 15 days will be returned to the sender, so don't send it too early.

Once I get to my third mail stop, I'll know how I'm doing as far as my pace is concerned, and I be posting additional mail stops for the rest of my bike trip.

This will be my last post from home, as I leave for Florida in 2 days, and I have to get everything in my apartment packed and moved to the storage unit.

I said "Good Bye" to all my friends at the Math Learning Center (http://www.mathlearningcenter.org) this morning. I'm going to miss them, as I really enjoyed working there.

Now, back to packing!

No comments: