Thursday, July 17, 2008

Monday, July 7, 2008

Vermillion Valley Resort (VVR) to past Silver Pass. 10 miles on the PCT, 887 miles total.

This is me on the small boat operated by VVR that takes you from the Resort to the far side of Edison Lake, where you can hike 2 miles to get back on the PCT.



Today, I saw a crew of workers that were doing PCT trail maintenance. What a great bunch, don't you think!



Early in the morning, I was able to catch a ride from two hikers (Mike and Chris)that were on their way to VVR to catch the ferry. We got to the resort about 20 minutes before the ferry left to take hikers to the far end of the lake. It was great to be back on the trail again.

I saw a trail maintenance crew working on the trail. They did a great job of working on the trail. I hope they get fed well!

No comments: