Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Boulder Lake Trailto Noble Canyon Trail. 15 miles, 1045 miles total.







I got a good start today at 6:30 a.m. I slept very well last night.

I ate a good lunch at about 2:00 p.m. and took a short nap. It always feels good to take a short nap in the afternoon. I feel like I can hike later in the evening when I've rested during the day.

The trail seemed fairly flat today. There were a few ups and downs, but nothing like Yosimite! It's also easier to find the trail. There were times about 100 miles back where it was difficult to tell exactly where the trail went at times. There are still a lot of small creeks, but no fords, so my feet are staying dry. That's a good thing!

The zipper on my back pack gave out today! It might be a real problem. I need to decided if I need a new pack or if I can make this one work.

No comments: