Sunday, April 13, 2008

Monday, April 7, 2008 - Friday, April 11, 2008

From Long Beach, California - Carnival Cruise Lines

I started the day the Long Beach Bike Station, trying to make the arrangements to have my bike shipped back to Oregon. They didn't have any boxes, but they sent me about 2 blocks away to a UPS Store. They were very helpful, and were able to get the bike and some of my gear all boxed up and shipped. It was a great feeling to know that it was all taken care of.

I ended up giving my trailer to the Bike Station. I know that they will put it to good use, and it just wasn't worth the expense to ship it home. I only paid $30 for it at a garage sale, and it was never designed to go more that about 100 miles at best. It did OK going 3,000 miles!


I left this afternoon for a 4 day cruise to Catalina, then to Mexico and back. Great food, wonderful entertainment, very relaxing and enjoyable!

No comments: