Monday, February 11, 2008

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gretna, Florida to Marianna, Florida - 47 miles. I was being very lazy today, and even thought about not riding at all, except I didn't want to stay in Gretna too badly! I can't believe I ended up riding 47 miles today!

Breakfast was at Jerry's, but it was a little late, and they had already started their Lunch Buffet. I asked if they would still make breakfast, and they did, but it wasn't all that good. I guess I should have tried the buffet!

Dinner was a buffet in Marianna called Jim's Buffet and Grill. The billboard along side the road said that it was the place where locals eat, so I thought I'd give it a try. Buffets seem to be very popular around here!

I was really needing a shower, so I stayed at a motel in Marianna called "Best Value". I took their last room, and it was not very expensive, so I'm glad I stopped there for the night.

No comments: